ESM is made up of a group of teams that deliver upon our purpose and act in consideration of our values. ESM began as a small family business and keeping that close-knit family feeling alive has been a really important part of our journey. We explicit state and live by our co-created values every day.
When you become a part of the ESM team, you join a family that celebrates and values the relationships between all of our stakeholders – from customers to suppliers, the community and employees. As Western Australia’s largest Strata Management Company, the number of relationships that we build and maintain is large and rewarding.
- We have a team approach in everything we do. Even as a Strata Manager you are part of one of our Strata Management teams that support each other to support our customers
- We have a variety of voluntary teams and allow time for every team member to participate, learn and contribute to a different project outside of their every day role
- We are committed to education and training. All of our staff are given a training allowance to use on furthering their own education in any area
- We have a vibrant social club that engages in a variety of different activities
- We work together as a team on a greater mission to reinvent strata for everyone: owners, councillors, suppliers and employees
- We are driven by purpose and values